Sports Nutrition Services
Next Level Nutrition is pioneering in the sports nutrition industry. Through the use of web technologies, we bring a premium level of support and guidance to our clients. Sports dietitian Alan McCubbin explains the science in your language. He works in partnership with clients to define their goals realistically and practically, translating cutting edge science to educate & support you to achieve them. Clients walk away with life long skills that will benefit their health, fitness and performance.
Next Level Nutrition is dedicated to providing clients with the most state-of-the-art sports nutrition consultancy services, delivered via the web. However if you live in Melbourne and would like to have a sports nutrition consultation in a traditional face-to-face clinic with Alan McCubbin, you can do so at LifeCare Ashwood Sports Medicine in Ashwood. To book an appointment with LifeCare, call their clinic on 9885 8961.
With the online clinic clients of Next Level Nutrition receive unprecedented benefits, including:
- The flexibility to consult with a sports dietitian from anywhere in Australia, via the web or phone
- The convenience to book, change and pay for your own appointments online whenever it suits you, via your secure login
- A clear summary of your goals, nutrition requirements and action plan
- A suggested eating plan developed in collaboration with you
- Access to online sports nutrition presentations, which break down the science into practical take home messages. Review them anywhere, anytime. Just log in to the website.
- Email support to help keep you on track and troubleshoot those tricky situations
How does online consulting work?
The most common question asked by potential clients is: "how does online consulting work?" In essence online consulting is exactly the same as face-to-face appointments, except you can't measure weight or skinfolds. Below is a graphic explanation of the consultation process.
Why a sports dietitan?
SDA Accredited Sports Dietitians have a unique set of skills and training, setting them apart from other professions in the health, fitness and sports industries. An SDA Advanced Sports Dietitian is one who has achieved at least six times the minimum requirement to become an Accredited Sports Dietitian, and maintains this every three years.
Accredited and Advanced Sports Dietitians are trained in clinical nutrition as well as sports science, and provide a range of services for sporting teams, athletes and active people looking to improve their health, fitness and performance. At Next Level Nutrition, Advanced Sports Dietitian Alan McCubbin provides the following services:
- Training & competition nutrition
- Strength & conditioning nutrition
- Nutrition & load monitoring for athletes
- Dietary modification for medical, religious or cultural reasons
- Travel nutrition (including catering organisation)
- Nutrition education and life skill development (including cooking)
- Nutrition supplementation advice and monitoring
- Body composition measurement, monitoring and nutrition (to increase muscle or reduce body fat) - NB. body composition measurement can only be performed face-to-face.
Next Level Nutrition consults to: